The Rules and Regulations outline the rules of the service we provide, the liability and staying in the building and is the integral part of the agreement made once the check-in card is signed by the client as well as by making a reservation or an advance payment for booking the room or suite.
- Check in starts at 3 p.m. and the check out finishes at 10 a.m. There is a possibility of an earlier check in if the rooms are ready. Late arrivals (after 7 p.m.) are accepted only after a prior information and agreement of the Villa staff and full payment in advance.
- You may check in at the Królewiec Villa once you show your ID and make the full payment.
- The quiet hours start at 10 p.m. and finishes at 6 a.m. and are obligatory for all guests.
- The behaviour of guests and third parties should not interfere with the safe stay of other guests. The Villa’s owner may refuse to continue the stay of the person who violates this principle, even during the prepayment.
- Persons who are not Villa guests must not remain in rooms after 10 p.m. We urge any of these persons to leave our facility after 10 p.m. or to check in.
- Smoking in the entire facility is strictly prohibited. Violation of this regulation will result in a 200 PLN fine. No pets are allowed in the facility.
- After leaving your room and check out, please leave your room card on the indicated place.
- The Villa guest accept material liability for every damage of Villa equipment and devices if it was the fault of the guest or his or her visitors.
- In case of any damage occurrence, the guest should immediately inform the Villa staff. The Villa owner is not responsible for valuables left in the room.
- Any items left in the room once the guest leaves will be stored for 30 days.
- The fine for loosing the room card or suite card is 100 PLN.
- The room reservation is booked once we receive an advance of the 30% of the stay value. In case of reservation cancellation within less than 72 hours before the check in or in case of a guest not coming to the Villa, the advance is not refundable.
- Shortening the stay will not result in a refund.
- We take no responsibility for any accidents or their effects remaining outside our control.
- The staff may refuse to accept a guest who is intoxicated.
WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY!